Isley Brothers Feat R Kelly-Contagious

Isley Brothers Feat R Kelly-Contagious Video Clips. Duration : 4.57 Mins.



[Verse 1] Its 2 AM I'm just gettin in about to check my message, no one has called but my homies and some billcollectors. Say your love when somebody wants to borrow money I two-way her she don't hit me back something is funny. So I called her mother's house and asked has she seen my baby. Roll my six around lookin for that missing lady. Got back in turned the TV on and caught the news then I put my hand on my head cause I'm so confused. And then I turned the TV down cause I thought I heard a squicky sound, somethings going on upstairs and I know nobody else lives here "bump bump bump" as I get closer to the stairways all I hear then I hear my babies voice in my ear screamin out.... [Chorus] Your contagious, touch me baby give me what you got (then a man said) sexy lady drive me crazy, drive me wild [Verse 2] I ran downstairs looked in the closet lookin for that ooo, said a prayer cause only God knows what I'm gonna do what I saw was enough to drive a Preacher wild I'm in the hall contemplatin "not in my own damn house". Who would have thought she was creepin wit another man? The down low happenin to me all over again and then I turned the TV down cause I know I heard a squicky sound, something going on upstairs cause I know no one else lives here "bump bump bump" as I get closer to the stairways all I hear, then I hear my babies voice in my ear screamin.... [Chorus] Your contagious, touch me baby give me what you got sexy lady drive me crazy, drive me wild [Verse 3] What ...


Keywords: Isley, Brothers, Feat, R, Kelly, Contagious

No comments: